*|)W|* Dragon Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*|)W|* Dragon Warriors

-Closed AvP2 Clan-

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I wanna spam :P

Go down 
+11
Sugar
TwiSst
CarNagE
UnDead
Term1n4t0r
Q
Ant
Ravager
Lino
Speedo
Kofon
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kofon
Worm
Worm

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-29

I wanna spam :P Empty
PostSubject: I wanna spam :P   I wanna spam :P Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 2:36 pm

So? sunny
Back to top Go down
Speedo
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: I wanna spam :P   I wanna spam :P Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 2:38 pm

hehe, let's continue here^^
Back to top Go down
http://dragonwarrior.freehostingnow.com
Lino
Spamz0r
Spamz0r
Lino

Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: I wanna spam :P   I wanna spam :P Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 2:46 pm

Well... the idea to spam is to spam spam and more spam cause when I spam I feel that spamming is cool. Sometimes I think spam is too cool for me cause I cannot spam enough spammish and that makes me not cool enough.
Anyway spam is spamy, I don't like to spam too much because when I spam too much it's too spamy for some people and that makes spam not cool. So when I spam spamish I don't spam too spamy because that's not coolish enough and is just too spamish, don't you think that spamish is not spamy and what goes with that it's not cool and makes it no coolish?
Back to top Go down
Kofon
Worm
Worm

PostSubject: Re: I wanna spam :P   I wanna spam :P Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 12:17 am

NO no no no no matey i have to disagree with you Wink
Yeah you are right that the idea of spam is to spam. If i spam as much as i can , i can feel a nice feeling which comes through the whole body and makes me feel good Wink .
Every spam is cool Wink it doesnt depend on how much i spam Wink , just all posts, all quotes, all smiles and bullshits can make me feel cool and happy coz i do a spam Wink .
Yeah sometimes it can seem to poeple that i spam too much and they can be upset, but i bet that those poeple have never tried to spam, they dont know the spamy feeling and they have no fucking clue what it is about and what truly means spam Wink
Well so here is the main note for all of you spammer haters and spammer lovers : Guys do the spam as much as you can! Do fear the spam! and trust me that guys who know what spamming is about, they will always go on and they will never forget what u do for spam Wink . Maybe at the beginig of spaming you dont feel the feelings about which i talked before, but trust it will come soon and then you will never stop Wink
Back to top Go down
Ravager
Rampage
Rampage
Ravager

Number of posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: I wanna spam :P   I wanna spam :P Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 6:57 am

Edit: Fine ive deleted it happy?

Last edited by on Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ant
Butterfly
Butterfly
Ant

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: I wanna spam :P   I wanna spam :P Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 8:52 am

*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Ravager
Rampage
Rampage
Ravager

PostSubject: Re: I wanna spam :P   I wanna spam :P Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 9:30 am

I can't help that i love spam.
Back to top Go down
Lino
Spamz0r
Spamz0r
Lino

PostSubject: Re: I wanna spam :P   I wanna spam :P Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 10:08 am

That's dull... Razz Try something that wasn't written yet.
Back to top Go down
Speedo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I wanna spam :P   I wanna spam :P Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 4:17 pm

(SPAM * n)^2

EAsy Twisted Evil
Lino: :*
Back to top Go down
Speedo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I wanna spam :P   I wanna spam :P Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 11:56 am

meh Lino you edited my post lol
Back to top Go down
Q
Worm
Worm
Q

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: I wanna spam :P   I wanna spam :P Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 4:54 pm

Ooh, adventuring in the dense jungles of spam. What unexpected dangers may await within the confines of these tropical walls? Every corner could present a new challange, truly; t'is a test not for the feint-hearted.

Anyone not prepared to delve into the world of spam, a world of mayhem, madness and uncertainties which could cost you your life, should turn back now. Run, run and hide your beds.

There are treasures out there; vast; wonderous; beautiful. But it's not for the timid. As Captain Oates would say... you're about to go for a walk, and you could be some time.

So i'll leave you with this final message...

SPAMMITY SPAM SPAM SPAM! tongue
Back to top Go down
Term1n4t0r
Forumtroll
Forumtroll

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: I wanna spam :P   I wanna spam :P Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 2:33 pm

LMFAO...u guys really r sad Very Happy....
Back to top Go down
UnDead
Butterfly
Butterfly

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: I wanna spam :P   I wanna spam :P Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 3:43 pm

I still didn't get it, soooo caaan someonnnne explaiiiiin ttto meee whhhat thiiiiiiiiis spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam is ?

p.s. wow Ravager i won you can 't beat this lol!

Last edited by on Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kofon
Worm
Worm

PostSubject: Re: I wanna spam :P   I wanna spam :P Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 6:51 am

Gj undy
Back to top Go down
Speedo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I wanna spam :P   I wanna spam :P Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 10:07 am

xD
Back to top Go down
Ravager
Rampage
Rampage
Ravager

PostSubject: Re: I wanna spam :P   I wanna spam :P Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 4:36 pm

Don't make me pull out my spam bot on you Razz
Back to top Go down
Speedo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I wanna spam :P   I wanna spam :P Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 4:59 pm

thta head on your sign..isn't that Optimus Primal? ;o
Back to top Go down
CarNagE
Spamz0r
Spamz0r

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: I wanna spam :P   I wanna spam :P Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 6:09 pm

i reckon its him
Back to top Go down
CarNagE
Spamz0r
Spamz0r

PostSubject: Re: I wanna spam :P   I wanna spam :P Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 6:10 pm

30 posts lol just wanted to get 30 yay me
Back to top Go down
TwiSst
Spamz0r
Spamz0r
TwiSst

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: I wanna spam :P   I wanna spam :P Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:58 am

SPAM?
Back to top Go down
Sugar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: I wanna spam :P   I wanna spam :P Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 7:21 am

k twist, no more sugar for you.
Back to top Go down
CarNagE
Spamz0r
Spamz0r

PostSubject: Re: I wanna spam :P   I wanna spam :P Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 12:31 pm

SPAM?
Back to top Go down
Lino
Spamz0r
Spamz0r
Lino

PostSubject: Re: I wanna spam :P   I wanna spam :P Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 2:49 pm

Dear God. Cannot you go and fuck someone istead of writing same thing all the time? >.> I'm not serious, but posting SPAM*x all the time isn't even funny...
Back to top Go down
CarNagE
Spamz0r
Spamz0r

PostSubject: Re: I wanna spam :P   I wanna spam :P Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:49 am

good god lino the post is called spam so you spam and whos trying to be funny with writing spam repeatidly
Back to top Go down
TwiSst
Spamz0r
Spamz0r
TwiSst

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: I wanna spam :P   I wanna spam :P Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 12:12 pm

tzzzz

I wanna spam :P Spam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanna spam :P   I wanna spam :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wanna spam :P
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*|)W|* Dragon Warriors :: General :: SPAM-
Jump to: