*|)W|* Dragon Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*|)W|* Dragon Warriors

-Closed AvP2 Clan-

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

May happend =/

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ClaweD
Spamz0r
Spamz0r
ClaweD

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-07-21

May happend =/ Empty
PostSubject: May happend =/   May happend =/ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:59 am

Ok, I`ve searched around the Internet to find out how tha hell to change from Vista to XP....
Now I found it out.. it`s just to format some drivers...
So here is the problem that may happend!
It could probably crash.....
So if this happend I wont be on Internet for maybe weeks....
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/paddenjunior
Scooby
Disaster
Disaster
Scooby

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-08-14

May happend =/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: May happend =/   May happend =/ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 6:18 am

Surprised noooooooo yu shall be online i pray to the lord for you to be on cheers Suspect Smile
Back to top Go down
ClaweD
Spamz0r
Spamz0r
ClaweD

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-07-21

May happend =/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: May happend =/   May happend =/ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 8:38 am

well.. if you find a guy who is a pro at this let me know
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/paddenjunior
Scooby
Disaster
Disaster
Scooby

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-08-14

May happend =/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: May happend =/   May happend =/ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 9:32 am

confused huh yu r a pro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Speedo
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-06-26

May happend =/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: May happend =/   May happend =/ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:12 am

it might crash? you mean, when you format the drive trough Windows XP CD boot..why don't format trough DOS? But I've no diea how to come in DOS with Vista on the comp, tr to figure that out, then you format trough DOS(I think the partition will be FAT32, but this ain't a problem), then put the XP CD in and make a quik format and make it NTFS cause that is what your other hd's probally are, check this, or else you can chose, but let's say Win XP works better on NTFS. Then you install windows, activate and voila Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dragonwarrior.freehostingnow.com
Ravager
Rampage
Rampage
Ravager

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-06-29

May happend =/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: May happend =/   May happend =/ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 7:09 am

I'll make a little change to what speedo has said, When booting from the CD, you come to a page where the partitions lie, now delete all partitions there(my com had 3 partitions, but maybe you only have 1) now make a new raw partition, remember your XP disc must be in the drive, now select the new raw partition and format the partition with the XP disc, and now you wait..... my little fix on speedos layout. now just follow up on speedos tut from where i stopped Razz just thought a little fix was in order speedo Smile
Back to top Go down
Speedo
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-06-26

May happend =/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: May happend =/   May happend =/ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 8:37 am

but he just said that the comp might crash when he formats..think he meant normal Win XP CD format, if so, he better do first trough DOS right?

I don't know exaclty, but Rav had Vista too and removed it, so you'd better listen to him.
(but I don't understand -_^ , go more in it Rav :p)
Back to top Go down
http://dragonwarrior.freehostingnow.com
Ravager
Rampage
Rampage
Ravager

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-06-29

May happend =/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: May happend =/   May happend =/ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 10:31 am

Your actually better getting someone who has IT skills to do it, but basiclly followaround the grounds of me and speedos tuts and you might just do it, Sorry if i cant offer anymore help, i'll look around and try and find some info on how "Pros" remove OS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

May happend =/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: May happend =/   May happend =/ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May happend =/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*|)W|* Dragon Warriors :: General :: News-
Jump to: